Event security requirements should not be taken lightly as the right security team at event will make the right image for your event. It is often the case that the security and or the stewards for an event are the first part of your event that a customer will see and speak to. We pride ourselves on the right image for each event and tailor our services to do this by using the right teams for each event. We are able to provide both but for example a team that works at a huge commercial event would not be the best team for a family event or folk festival.
Often security is an after or late thought and mostly not required for many events but dictated by local authorities for your event to get permission to go ahead and abide by your events licence. This however doesn’t mean you don’t have a choice of security provider and there are many companies to choose from, we believe we are truly a mark above most of our competition and feel we can offer the best service.
We can help manage your event security requirements from initial consultation and advice to practical rotation of staff to provide the best cover for each event, each event is very different and we work closely with our customers pre and post event to make sure the event runs smoothly and efficiently front of house.
The little blue badge. The security industry authority was established in 2003 under the terms of the Private Security Industry Act 2001. The SIA is responsible for the compulsory licensing of individuals undertaking designated activities within the private security industry and to oversee the training and vetting of applications for licensable roles within the industry.
Event security falls within a licensable activity although the current licence required for operatives is a door supervisors licence. Many within the industry believe event security should have its own licence but to date the security industry authority don’t provide a specific licence for event security. At Apollo Security Solutions we think it is not enough to simply hold a door supervisors licence to qualify for event security and we provide our staff with further training specifically for the event industry at our purpose built training centre. We believe this is key to providing the best teams to our events. We carefully select our event security for their competency within the job role and make sure we use the teams for the right events. We make sure all our staff are well presented, punctual and committed to strive for the highest personal standards.
Recent law changes are making the industry an occupation were both male and female staff are needed to be employed to satisfy premises/event licences. It is deemed by law that a search on an opposite sex is now inappropriate. We are happy to say that we have in our opinion some of the best female door supervisors in the industry.
We will deliver to you:
- Listen to you and advise you and then construct a package to your exact needs.
- Carry out a risk-assessments for each event.
- We use threat avoidance and reduce factors, accept risk and reduce the risk of threatening situations.
- Offer a common sense approach making your event a safe for the public.
- Blend into the background or be a visual deterrent depending on your requirements.
- Male and female Event security.
- More than ever the emphasis is being placed on conflict resolution, all our staff are trained in this area.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for you, your staff, your management and the public
- Be polite, respectful and fair.
- Protect your assets and property.
- Keep out unwanted or uninvited guests to your event.
- Provide all relevant log keeping, and all clerical work involved with door supervisor duties.
- We are Fully insured.
- Provide regular teams so your customers and staff will get to know them.
- We continue to update our staff training to adhere to up and coming new legislation and law.
- Provide friendly and approachable staff.
- Carry out staff briefing pre and post each shift.